- You'll sleep more soundly, once you do fall asleep.
- You'll awake more rested and will NOT feel hunger for quite a while.
- You'll feel good about yourself instead of remembering, with regret, the 800 calories you ingested right before bed.
- You'll feel better about weighing yourself in the morning (a key component to Bucket List Weight Loss!)
- Because you feel good about yourself, you're more likely to sail through the day on positive feelings, which will help you to once again embrace hunger the next time you sense it.
For more guidance on how to handle the nighttime regime and stay on track, and for the other eight concepts for permanent weight loss, download the e-book, Bucket List Weight Loss, for just $2.99 at Amazon.com and other e-book outlets. It's my story. It was a dream come true. I lost the weight that had plagued me since adolescence, and now this 60-year-old feels like the Size 6 cheerleaders I'd always envied!
Jan Manning, Author
Bucket List Weight Loss
|Waking up after going to bed hungry|
|Waking up with a "food hangover"|