Translate

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

My own "before & after" photo




The photo on the left was taken in 2008 (before Bucket List Weight Loss).
The photo on the right was taken in July 2013 (after Bucket List Weight Loss).

After 48 years of dieting and obsessing, I lost the weight and became the size of my dreams.

More importantly, I regained the health and youth that had aged me prematurely when I was 40 pounds heavier.  Now, at age 60, I'm enjoying a life that's more active than ever, unhindered by the extra poundage I once carried on my frame.

I wrote the e-book, Bucket List Weight Loss, to let others know how they can do the same thing, and to encourage you to just do it.  It's not a diet, and you won't have to buy anything other than the book ($2.99).  No drugs, no injections, no pre-packaged foods.  There's just a lot of common sense that can be individualized to anyone's situation.  There are no longer any excuses for you to be even a little overweight.

If you don't own a Kindle, Nook, or other reading tablet, simply download the book file to your PC and read it right there at your desk.  For instructions, go here: www.bucketlistweightloss.com.

To order the book for your reading tablet, go to Amazon.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment