Translate

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

You can have your wish

Some wishes are ridiculous or futile...
  • "I wish I could win the Powerball."
  • "I wish my husband looked more like Tom Selleck."
  • "I wish I could bring a deceased loved one back to life."

Some wishes are entirely attainable:
  • "I wish I could shrink my Size 18 body down to a Size 6."

When one of your wildest wishes is so attainable, what's stopping you from achieving it?  Healthy and permanent weight loss costs NOTHING except perseverance and a little time.  Do you really want to check out of this life regretting that you did not attain the one wonderful and life-changing goal that is so easily within your reach?

I got my greatest wish, and I wrote about it so you could have yours too.

My NEW "greatest wish" is that you, too, will make your own weight-loss wish come true.  You can have your wish if you truly want it.  So what are you waiting for?

If you'd like to read how I achieved my permanent weight loss goal after 45 years of dieting, read my e-book, Bucket List Weight Loss It's $2.99.  There's nothing else to purchase.  The answers are all there.

What are you waiting for???

Oh...if you don't have a Kindle, go here to download it: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/269119 and scroll down to "Available E-book Reading Formats" to choose which you want.

Blessings,
Jan


No comments:

Post a Comment