Translate

Sunday, December 22, 2013

And you will be SO ready!

Isn't it a great feeling when the Christmas treats are finally gone from the pantry and fridge?  It's a wonderful thing to see the rum balls disappear, to see the nut dish getting empty, and to know the egg nog is going bad and should be thrown out.  You really can't wait to see these disgusting globs of calories gone from sight!

Sure, the temptation is there right now, and you've succumbed to it more than once.  And every time you do, you're thinking, "Just a few more days and then I can get a fresh start and it'll all be over.  I'll be back on my regular eating plan then, and I can work on losing the weight I've gained these past few weeks."

Be even more ready for that fresh start.  Buy my e-book, Bucket List Weight Loss, now and put it on your Kindle or other reading device.  It will be waiting for you when the cheese stix and sour cream dip are gone, and you're ready to return to a more sanitary and healthful life.
book,

I'm going to be re-reading it myself, because I too have tossed caution to the wind a few too many times this holiday season.  I wrote Bucket List Weight Loss primarily for myself, because I wanted a roadmap of how I achieved the greatest dream of my life--when I lost 43 pounds two years ago and became a Size 6.

Read it again with me in January.  But buy it today and tuck it away.  It's only $2.99.  You deserve that much!

Bucket List Weight Loss, available at amazon.com and also at smashwords.

No comments:

Post a Comment