Translate

Wednesday, February 13, 2013


Your dream-come-true for $2.99

How much have you spent on weight loss over the years?  For me, it started with a box of Ayds diet candy in 1969...followed by an electric belt exerciser, a spa membership, an "Apollo Exerciser," Sauna Pants, and dozens of other devices, drinks, supplements, books and programs for the next 42 years.  All I did was gain weight!

Since I wrote my book, Bucket List Weight Loss, I haven't spent a dime on weight-loss junk.  The method outlined in my book is the method I used to finally get rid of 40 pounds that I know will never come back.  Ironically, there's no cost to my 11-step method.  You already have what it takes to lose all the weight you want and still stay healthy.  And you can start today.

There is one small up-front cost:  $2.99 for the book.  That's it.  No shipping, no tax, no followup sales pitch.  For $2.99 you can realize your wildest weight loss goal.  I encourage you to think beyond your comfort zone.  If you're a Size 12, don't settle for Size 8.  Go for 6.  If you're a Size 22, you can be an 8 and probably a 6.  Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.  The only thing keeping you from it is the fat that covers your Size 6 frame.  I'll help you melt it off, once and for all.

Get the book.  When you order it from the following sources, you can choose whether you want it "delivered" to your Kindle, Nook, iPad, or your computer screen.  Here are the links.  If you have problems or comments, email me.  I'll help you get there.  I did it, and I'm just like you.

Purchase at Amazon.com (for Kindles)
Purchase at Barnes & Noble.com  (for Nooks)


Purchase at Smashwords.com  (to read on your computer screen)

No comments:

Post a Comment