Translate

Saturday, March 2, 2013

How I lost 40 pounds

Losing the 40 extra pounds that had plagued me since adolescence is my most life-changing achievement of the last 45 years.  Mind you, I've led a good, productive, rewarding life and I'm proud of my accomplishments.  But shedding the extra pounds was a personally monumental dream-come-true that has redefined what I will do with the rest of my life.

My book, Bucket List Weight Loss, outlines the eleven concepts I used to lose it for good.  Now that they're written down, I find myself referring back to them daily for reminders and inspiration.  Whenever I find myself struggling (and yes, I still do), I glance down that list of eleven concepts and--voila!--there's the common-sense answer to whatever eating dilemma I'm facing that day.  That's how I know the 40 pounds is gone for good; my reminders and inspiration are right there, in the book.

Bucket List Weight Loss in an e-book.  It's a regular, full-length book, but you can only read it on a device like a Kindle, Nook, iPad, or similar tablet....or you can download it right to your computer and read it on the same monitor you're using now.  It's $2.99.  Period.  No doubt it's the least expensive thing on your "bucket list," and perhaps the most important.

To order, click here.

Or here if you have a Nook.

Or here   if you want to read it on your computer.

My "back story" is probably much like yours.  That's why this will work for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment