Translate

Sunday, March 17, 2013

How much would you pay?

There's a woman in New York who charges $10,000 to help women lose weight.  That covers 10 visits from her.  And people are paying it.

There's a raspberry potion for weight loss being marketed on TV now that sells for around $60 for a tiny vial.  It's supposed to miraculously speed up your metabolism.  And people are buying it.

The New Yorkers will pay the money, lose some weight, and then gain it back with interest.

The people taking raspberry drops are trying to trick nature.  It won't work.  If they do lose any weight, they'll gain it back with interest.

LOSING WEIGHT PERMANENTLY COSTS NOTHING!!!!!!  There are NO gimmicks or quick fixes!!!!  If you want to lose and keep it off, you MUST change the way you think about food and eating.

My e-book, Bucket List Weight Loss, costs a whopping $2.99 and is worth far more than the New York program, because IT WORKS!  I am the proof!!  I'm not special.  I'm just like you.  I did it, using 11 concepts that basically cost me nothing.  And I have utter and complete confidence that I will never gain back the 40 pounds I have lost!  That peace of mind is invaluable!

Please don't waste vast amounts of money on false hopes.  Save it instead for the new, smaller clothes you'll need after reading Bucket List Weight Loss for $2.99.

Available on Amazon.com:  http://www.amazon.com/Bucket-List-Weight-Loss-ebook/dp/B00AUZPP2S/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1363576799&sr=1-1&keywords=bucket+list+weight+loss

No comments:

Post a Comment