Translate

Thursday, May 30, 2013

More fun than eating!!

Granted, eating is fun.  Textures, tastes, sensations, satisfaction, memories, associations....all these elements make the experience of eating pleasurable.

 Here's something 100 times more fun:  LOSING WEIGHT!!


Compare recreational eating to losing weight, and it's like comparing a kids' merry-go-round to a theme park rollercoaster.  You'll get a whole lot more lasting thrills from losing weight than you will from that five minutes of junk food ingestion.

Next time you're thinking, "What the hell, I'm hungry, I want it, and life is short so I'll eat it," think this instead:  "It's more fun to get on the scale and see my weight drop, it's more fun to see my clothes get loose, it's more fun to feel great, it's more fun to shop for smaller sizes, it's more fun to know I look terrific."

Get off your butt and go have some FUN!!  Choose activity over inappropriate eating.  Take the wild ride and get your money's worth from this day and this life.

Bucket List Weight Loss, an e-book for $2.99, by Jan Manning.  www.bucketlistweightloss.com

No comments:

Post a Comment