Translate

Friday, January 25, 2013

Eeek!! Hip bones!!

I remember the first time I ever felt my hip bones.  I was in the shower.  I happened to glance down toward my big fat hips and realized they weren't there anymore.  There were these gracefully curved, firm protrusions where fat used to be.  My hip bones!

That's when it hit me.  I had accomplished something utterly amazing.  I had helped my body melt off the fat that had been disguising it.  Not only could I feel my hip bones, but I could also finally see the muscle definition in my legs that had been hidden under the blubber.  It was wonderful, after 50+ years, to finally see a beautiful symmetry in muscle and bone that strung me together.

If you're in the process of "melting," be prepared to see dramatic, positive changes where you least expected them. Your hip bones are there, waiting to be discovered.

No comments:

Post a Comment