Translate

Thursday, January 17, 2013

The best reason

Wearing a Size 6 honestly wasn't my motivation for making the Bucket List Weight Loss journey.  I started changing my eating habits because I wanted to feel better, that's all.  I wanted my digestive system to behave, my carbohydrate-induced headaches to stop, and my blood sugar highs and lows to even out.  The weight just happened to melt off as I began respecting my gut's difficulty with certain foods.  When I cut out wheat, oatmeal, most dairy, and other select foods, I immediately felt better. Cravings stopped.  Hunger decreased.  Energy was strong and even.  Bowels were regular.  Since I felt better, I had more energy to exercise; hence, the weight fell off.

Your primary reason for Bucket List Weight Loss should be to feel better.  Ask permission from your stomach before you shove your problem foods into it.  If it says, "You'll regret it in a few hours," don't eat it.  You'll be amazed how quickly you start to feel better than you even dreamed possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment