Translate

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

No more cravings!

Cravings generally signify a dietary deficiency or a physiological response to something in our lives.  They're not necessarily related to hunger.

I no longer crave anything.  It's being freed from prison!!  My old cravings for cookies, chips and candy dried up as soon as I started trying to keep my gut happy instead of my head.  By eliminating the potatoes, wheat products, oatmeal, nuts, most dairy, and certain fruits and vegetables, I stopped the cravings.  Apparently something in those foods was triggering cravings for really nasty carbohydrates.  I don't quite understand it, but I certainly accept it.

In no way am I suggesting you should eliminate these nutritious foods from your diet!  After all, they're supposed to be "good for you."  They just weren't good for my system.  You may have your own list of "trigger foods"--items that start negative chain reactions in your body If you ever suffer from cravings, intestinal gas, migraines, stomach upsets, or extreme lethargy after eating, you might be triggering some of these symptoms by eating quality foods (or a combination of them) that your system doesn't like.  Eliminate them for a while and you just might discover that
  • Your cravings are gone
  • Your appetite has decreased
  • You feel better and have more energy
  • You're losing weight without even trying
Read more about this in Bucket List Weight Loss, available for $2.99 as an e-book, at Amazon.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment