Translate

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Happy Birthday!

Happy one-month birthday to this blog!!  I can see by the stats that you're reading it, but there are no stats to show me if it's having the desired effect on you, my readers.  Encouragement, motivation and inspiration are what I want you to get from it.

And what do I want from it?  I want sales of my book, Bucket List Weight Loss, but I want to know people are buying it because someone else told them they should.  Word of mouth is the best advertising, because it's usually heart to heart.  If you read it and liked it, please tell your friends.  Likewise, if you like this blog, please share it with them.   Millions of people need the information and motivation.    Together we can get the information on permanent, healthy weight loss and goal attainment into their hands, thus improving their lives immeasurably.

Motivation.  We all need a continuous supply.  By following the blog, by "liking" the Bucket List Weight Loss Facebook page, and by steering others toward the e-book, you'll keep my batteries charged too...and pretty soon we'll be celebrating the one-year anniversary of this blog....and also celebrating your own Bucket List Weight Loss.  Thank you! (And see you tomorrow!)
--Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment