Translate

Saturday, January 12, 2013

January clearance sales on-line!  You gotta love 'em!  80% off on Coldwater Creek, Eddie Bauer, Sierra Trading Post, L.L. Bean....  Only one problem: the stuff that's left, by the time you get there, is all XS or S.   Ain't nothin' more exasperating than discovering a great deal on a cute sweater, reading the description, studying the 56 reviews, and then clicking to buy it....only to find out, after all that time spent, it's only available in XS or S.

But now those great deals are all waiting for me, me, me, because I'm an S!

You have a year between now and next January's clearance sales.  Make use of it and start looking forward to all that fun, when you may be an S too.  Think it can't happen?  You're wrong.  It happened to me.  And I am you.

No comments:

Post a Comment